For Owners of the Sky Executive Suites Bukit Indah Nusaya Johor.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

View unanswered posts
 Forum TopicsPosts
Last Posts

Your first category

The Sky Suites Residential Owners

.No new posts

Welcome Residential Owners

Welcome to the official Sky Executive Residential Owners forum. As a start let's take time to introduce ourselves in this format. Hi everyone, my name is ____ . The main factor that made me purchase The Sky was because ______. As I plan to shift to the unit when it's completed in 2012, my family size is about __ . My current area of stay is ____ and currently I work at ___ as a ____. As a residential owner, I think its a ___ idea to pool togerther to bulk purchase our renovation, electrical items and etc. I __ support the exploration of new technology such as the SOLAR Aircondition system.
44Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 pm
elfrgrad [TRUSTED]The.Mortal.Instruments.City.of.Bones.2013.R6.HDRip.Xvid.mp3.CRYS

The Sky Executive Suites Investment Owners

.No new posts

Welcome to The Sky Executive Investment Owners

Welcome to the official Sky Executive Investment Owners forum. As a start let's take time to introduce ourselves in this format. Hi everyone, my name is ____ . The main factor that made me purchase The Sky was because ______. I plan to ____ to the unit when it's completed in 2012. The reason why I think I would prefer to ____ the unit is because _____. I think that having standardized furnishings will ___ the value fo the rate of returns. I also __ support the joint advertisement scheme. I __ support professional valuers to recommend the mimimum rate of returns, and ___ go below this rate even if the unit is vacant.
44Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm
 Electric Light Orchestra - Live (2013) 320 / FLAC
Free forum : The Sky Executive Suites Association Empty
Today's active topics
Today's top 20 posters
Overall top 20 posters
Delete the forum cookies